Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am back!

I am back from the winter brake! I had planed to start posting a few weeks ago, I had written a bunch of posts up and then Blogger had a big crash that lasted a few week and lost a bunch of data so I lost all my drafts! It took a bit of time to make them up so I am just now getting up the emotional energy to go back and write theme again from scratch.

I have begun to work on projects and I am beginning to acclimate tutorials so that I can post new content regularly. I want to be able to make a new post every week for the duration of the summer. Oh, and this summer I will be attending my first ever big Belegarth event (Chaos Wars) and I expect that in itself will create a good number of tutorials.

So start looking for tutorials and new posts in the next week!

No comments: