Friday, August 22, 2008

My chair and a Bed

Well I don't have enough time to wright of a fill post like I planned on this morning, bet let me at least give you something for the weekend.

This morning I woke from a dream. It was about how to make bed. See, I want to make a pavilion tent at some point, and, I think it would be lame to say here is my pavilion tent and it is full of modern looking ugliness. Follow me? Well, one of the things I would to have to go in this pavilion tent, I will one day make, is a bed. However, I, unlike the knights of old, am concerned with space. No, not the space in the tent, but the space it takes to get things places, the space in my car! So, I cant just up and take any bed with me, and I don't want to be using an air mattress on one of those air mattress beds. So what to do?

I have been raking my brain for the last year on how to make a efficient, easy to set up, durable, transportable bed. Well I think I have the answer finally! And it has to do with this chair:




I will now leave you hanging until next week. Start guessing! (AKA: make posts you silly people!)

No comments: