Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where to Buy foam

 Ok first off, sorry I missed a post, I am trying to get a tutorial on the center poles of the tent up, but I need some more picts and some other things that are holding that up, hopefully by friday.

 In other news, I have been looking for foam to make weapons with! As you may know Walmart stopped selling their Ozark Trail brand Blue Camp Pad last fall, and we have been looking for replacements ever since, well I might finally have some answers! Most of them being on line stores, but, if you live near Calgary or Edmonton, I may have another solution.

 Unfortunately, I have had to guess what the shipping is for canada, and from the few rplys to my inquires I have received, I guessed to low.
Also, unless otherwise stated, the prices are amused to be in US dollars.


Edhellen 2lb. Single Layer Foam

20x72"
$12 + aprox. $10+ Shiping = $22
$2.20 sqft.
______________________________


24" x 108"
$15.86 + $18 shipping = $33.86
$1.88 sqft
______________________________


REI.com

24x75"
$23 + aprox. $10 Shiping = $33
$2.64 sqft
______________________________

 This foam looks promising, though it is a wee bit thin, but not much, I have yet to see it first hand (but will be checking it out soon!). However, the store that caries it can be found in Calgary and Edmonton!


Zotefoams Blue Foam Regular Sleeping Pad
140inch x 50inch
$12.50 no shipping
$1.65 sqft CAD

Zotefoams Blue Foam Long Sleeping Pad
50x190 inch
$23.00 no shipping
$2.24 sqft CAD

Zotefoams, Bum Pad
50x48 inch
$6.25 no shiping
$2.41 sqft CAD
______________________________


Zotefoams Evazote Standard Sleeping Pad

50x150 inch
$22.00 no shipping
$2.72 sqft CAD

 This foam also looks promising, though it is a bit more expensive, I have yet to see it first hand (but will be checking it out soon!). Good news is, the store that caries it can be found in Calgary and Edmonton!
______________________________


And now for a simple overview:

Edhellen
$2.20 sqft

Foam For You
$1.88 sqft

www.rei.com/
$2.64 sqft

Zotefoams Regular
1.65 sqft CD

Zotefoams Evazote Standard Sleeping Pad
$2.72 sqft CAD

There you have it, I will let you all know when I actually check on the Zotefoams.

That is all for now!

No comments: